Member-Only Shuttle Day!
Revolve is running monthly shuttle days with Wellington MTB Shuttles for intermediate and advanced riders - for members only.
Our next shuttle day is taking place Saturday 5 December afternoon from 1pm to 4pm. The price is $50 per person for 3 hours of shuttling with a bunch of awesome chicks. This ride is suited to both intermediate and advanced riders as there will be more than one option in each area.
We will begin and end at Heyday on Cuba Street - perfect spot for a post-ride hang out session in the sun!
The intermediate one will include laps of Polhill and Salvation (Wrights Hill). The advanced one will include Polhill and Deliverance
If the weather is really bad - cold and raining - we will move the shuttle day to Sunday afternoon, same time.
By registering, you agree to Welly MTB Shuttles waiver, copied below:
Assumption of Risk Associated with Wellington MTB Adventures activities:
I do hereby affirm and acknowledge that I have been fully informed of the inherent hazards and risks associated with the use of the mountain bike guiding and/or shuttle service. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
- 1. Risk of injury form the activities and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability or death.
- 2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others equipment.
- 3. Possible equipment damage from transporting via shuttle trailer.
- 4. I AGREE THAT I WILL WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES. However, a helmet cannot guarantee the participant’s safety. I further agree that no helmet can protect the wearer against all potential head injuries or prevent injury to the wearer’s face, neck or spinal cord.
- 5. Changes in terrain, encountering rocks, trees, debris, fences, sign posts, stumps, bridges, boardwalks, roads, pathways, ramps, jumps, other person’s, traffic and other natural and man-made hazards.
- 6. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error.
- 7. Broken bones, severe injuries to the head, neck and back which may result in severe impairment, permanent disability or even death.
- 8. Cold weather and heat-related injuries and illness including but not limited to frostnip, frost bite, hypothermia, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, sunburn and dehydration.
- 9. Exposure to outdoor elements, including but not limited to inclement weather, thunder and lightning, severe and/or varied wind, temperature or weather conditions.
- 10. Attack by or encounter with insects, animals, plant life and/or wildlife. PLEASE NOTE: If participant(s) use an inhaler and/or require EPINEPHRINE(EpiPen), they are responsible for bringing their medication for self-administration during the entire tour duration. Wellington MTB Adventures, DOES NOT provide INHALER or EPHONEPHRINE(EpiPen) medications.
- 11. Accidents or illness occurring in remote places where there are no available medical facilities and rescue may be distant and time-consuming at best.
- 12. Fatigue chill and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
- 13. My sense of balance, physical coordination, and ability to follow instructions.
I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement:
In consideration for being permitted to participate in Wellington MTB Adventures activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that:
- 1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, herein to as releasees: Wellington MTB Adventures
- 2. Wellington MTB Adventures does not have liability insurance coverage for its customers being transported in its vehicle. I assume all responsibility for all damage to personal property, bodily injury or even loss of life in the event of an accident.
- 3. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents and volunteers from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities.
- 4. By entering into The Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this agreement.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
Declaration of Fitness Agreement:
Furthermore, I hereby declare that I am physically fit and that I have no physical or mental condition(s) that should preclude me from participating in my chosen activity, that I am not participating against medical advice or treatment and that I have not been diagnosed by a registered doctor as having a terminal illness. I further declare that in the event that I feel ill or unwell, have any physical complaints whatsoever or if an injury is sustained of any kind during the course of Wellington MTB Adventures activities, I will notify The Driver, Instructor/Guide (if applicable) immediately and before moving away from the immediate vicinity.
*I HAVE READ THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK/ RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP LEGAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND I SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.